Looking for a change? We are hiring.
Join Our Team as a Company Class 1 Driver
- Privately owned company with over 36 years providing TL flat deck service throughout Western Canada.
- Assigned Tractor-no slip seating
- Competitive pay structure, with a combination of per mile, hourly, biweekly safety bonus calculation and additional incentive pay on every load
- Competitive pay with a range of earnings with the potential to earn more
- Semi monthly pay structure and direct deposit
- Reliable equipment, tractors and trailers
- Group Health Benefits after 3 months (over 50% company contribution)
- Full time hours and year- round work
- Solid team with a strong base of supportive senior drivers and staff
- Paid training
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Ability to drive manual.
- Availability Sunday evening to Friday and ready to put on the miles in this period of time
- Ability to strap and chain flat deck loads (extra pay applies)
- Speak, read and write the English language
- Added asset-mountain experience (but not required)
Let’s chat! Contact us in the following ways:
- Respond to this job posting and attach your current resume.
- Email us your resume at email@example.com
We are looking for experienced drivers.